Area aperta all'approfondimento dei contenuti degli album incisi da Mango in carriera, da "La mia ragazza è un gran caldo" fino a “L'amore è invisibile”.
15 messaggi Pagina 1 di 1
Ciao sapete se i tre cd spagnoli (Ahora-Hierro y fuego-Sirtaki) sono usciti anche in Italia.
Li avete ascoltati?
Ho sentito il cd Sirtaki è bellissimo anche in spagnolo.
Ciao a tutti.

Hola Salvo,

Happy New Year!

Could you please tell me where I might be able to purchase Signore Mango's CD's in Spanish
I speak Spanish so it be wonderful to have those CD's

Grateful for all the help you can give me

Dear Pixie
I have Mango's CD's in Spanish if you give me your address I will send you.

P.S. Blue Angel is only my username but my name is Licia.

God bless you

LICIA

Dearest Licia,

WOW! You have those CD's
I have looked for then online but can't find them
So grateful for all your help you are very kind...

This my email ssanchez8@hotmail.com
if you could write to me I could get all the details

Thank you so much
Wishing you a Happy Friday

God bless you and your family

pixie

Dearest Licia,

Hoping you have been well?

Thank you for explaining to me about your name
loads of Thanks......

Maybe you can help me
my brother is returning to Italy soon
could you Please tell me where he might be able to purchase signore Mango CD's in Spanish?

Thank you for the help you can give me
pixie

God bless

Ciao a tutti!
Mi avete contattata via e-mail per quanto riguarda i cd di Mango in spagnolo.
Purtroppo come vi ho scritto nelle risposte ho subito un furto di quelli che non si dimenticano facilmente.
Vi spiego in breve: io e il mio ragazzo siamo andati fuori Bari per cantare e dopo aver concluso la serata ci hanno rubato, dalla macchina, mentre eravamo in una pizzeria, oltre agli strumenti musicali anche il frontalino cd con il caricatore dove, di solito carichiamo i cd di Mango, fra i quali quella sera c’era SIRTAKI in spagnolo.
Ora non mi spiego come mai siano riusciti a vedere gli strumenti perché li avevamo coperti proprio per evitare qualsiasi tipo di inconveniente.
SIRTAKI è, o meglio, era un cd al quale ero molto legata perché mi fu regalato da due amici musicisti spagnoli dopo la mia guarigione, quindi potete immaginare che danno morale!
Rubare gli strumenti musicali è un atto riprorevole per chi ama la musica, perché, significa sentirsi privi di qualcosa di personale, di un mezzo per esprimersi, è come se ci fossimo sentiti in qualche modo privati della nostra libertà.
Comunque mi dispiace se vi abbia illuso e poi, con la mia e-mail, ci siate rimasti male non era mia intenzione deludervi.
Resta il fatto che non mi arrendo e che mi sono già messa alla ricerca dei cd in spagnolo, sto provando tutte le strade e vi prometto che se ci riuscirò regalerò a tutti le copie a mie spese.
Mi chiedo per quale motivo la casa discografica non decida di rimetterli in commercio?
Spero che questo non comprometta i contatti che ho allacciato con molti di voi via e-mail.

A presto
LICIA

Dearest LICIA

Hoping you are well...

I am so sorry to hear what happened to you and your boyfriend
Glad to hear that you all where not hurt any way

Found two LP of signore Mango in Spanish {Hierro y Fuego & Sirtaki}

Not sure if one is allowed to put here on the forum a name of a store and there web site where I bought them
I am thinking of copying them to CD this way can take them with me when going to see my doctor in San Antonio which is a 2 and a half hour drive
Which really doesn't seem long since I take Signore Mango' CD's with me :D

If there is anything I can do to help you or any one
Please let me know :)

Wishing you a Happy week ahead
God bless

Dearest PIXIEBLUE,

thank you so much, I'm well!
I would have SIRTAKI + HIERRO Y FUEGO in spanish, please let me know if it is possible and tell me if you can send me.

GOD BLESS YOU

Licia

Dearest Licia,

Happy to know you are well....

I am so excited because I got a call from Sr. Jose who is sending me the LP Ahore from Signore Mango
now will have Sirtaki, Hierro Y Fuego and Ahore
The package takes 7 to 8 days to arrive as soon as I have the CD's ready for you will let you know and will gladly mail them to you
I can't wait to listen to them in Spanish

Wishing you a very Happy week ahead

pixie

DEAREST PIXIEBLUE,

I'M SO GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU THAT YOU WILL SEND ME THE CD'S.

NATURALLY I WILL PAY THE POSTAL CHARGES.

NOW MY HEARTH IS BEATING FASTER.....

THANKS A LOT , YOU ARE AN ANGEL.......

LET ME KNOW WHEN AND I'LL TELL YOU MY ADDRESSE

LICIA

Dearest Licia.

I will mail then but no paying shipping anything
Deal? its a gift from Texas

We both just need patience's and that is very hard for me
first there vinyl LP's
Today my friend mailed the LP AHORE from Spain that will take 8 days to arrive then I have to send the 3 LP's to be changed to CD
But as soon as I have then ready I will mail them to you
I will try to get everything done fast even if it means go looking for the postman ;)

I will let you know when there ready...

Wishing you a Happy week ahead
pixie

Dearest PIXIEBLUE,

It' s wonderful! I will be patient, it's a promise.
If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know.

THANK YOU SO MUCH: IT'S TRUE ANGELS DON'T FLY AND YOU ARE ONE OF THEY

Licia

P.S. I consider Ahora- Sirtaki- Hierro y fuego as a gift for my birthday: in fact 13 february it will be my 28th birthday. It’s the most important gift I’ve received in my life.
If you need someone to write about you, you can write me on this e-mail: magllicia@katamail.com

Dearest Licia,

I am so sorry a day late

Hoping you had a Wonderful Birthday
God bless you and may he always keep you safe and in good health
Happy belated birthday

pixie

UN RINGRAZIAMENTO PARTICOLARE DAL PROFONDO DEI MIEI ATTREZZI PREFERITI: CUORE E ANIMA A PIXIE PER I CD SPAGNOLI.

LICIA

QUESTO DIMOSTRA CHE LE BARRIERE GEOGRAFICHE SONO FACILMENTE SUPERABILI........

Dearest LICIA,

You are very welcome
Hoping you will you enjoy them...

Wishing you a very Happy weekend :D

Your pixie friend
15 messaggi Pagina 1 di 1